All Saints Church is a beautiful venue for a wedding. The Church is carpeted with wheelchair access, there are good heating and sound systems and comfortable seating for up to 180 people. We have a car park and Toilet facilities are available in the adjoining All Saints Community Centre (ASCC). The ASCC is available for hire as a venue for receptions.
The Church of England website provides information, guidance and ideas to help you make the ceremony personal and special.
Who can marry at All Saints South Cave
- Anyone who has a home in or have lived in the parish of South Cave for at least 6 months.
- People who regularly attend worship or have attended in the past for at least 6 months
- People who are on the Electoral Roll
- If you have been baptised in the parish or confirmed in the parish
- If a parent or grandparent was married in All Saints, South Cave
Can divorced people get married in Church?
- Divorced people may marry in All Saints so long as the relationship was not the cause of the break up of a previous marriage.
There are extra conditions if one or both of the parties does not have permanent right of residence in the UK.
We try to be as helpful as possible. Please ask if you have any questions.
For fees related to church weddings please contact the Church office