All Saints Church is a beautiful venue for a wedding. The Church has recently been redecorated and carpeted with wheelchair access, there are good heating and sound systems and new comfortable seating for up to 180 people. There is a car park and Toilet facilities are available in the Church Family Centre. The Family Centre is available for hire as a venue for receptions.
Who can marry at All Saints South Cave
- Anyone who has a home in or have lived in the parish of South Cave for at least 6 months.
- People who regularly attend worship or have attended in the past for at least 6 months
- People who are on the Electoral Roll
- If you have been baptised in the parish or confirmed in the parish
- If a parent or grandparent was married in All Saints, South Cave
Can divorced people get married in Church?
- Divorced people may marry in All Saints so long as the relationship was not the cause of the break up of a previous marriage.
There are extra conditions if one or both of the parties does not have permanent right of residence in the UK.
We try to be as helpful as possible. Please ask if you have any questions.
For fees related to church weddings please click here